Thursday, September 23, 2010

Have you watched...

America’s Got Talent? I have been, and I love it. I missed a lot of it because I started late and it took me awhile to get interested in it again. So, now I am watching it on HULU. Okay, so Michael Grimm won this season, and personally I thought he was good but I just didn’t think he was better than that little girl who sings AMAZINGLY. I watched it last year, and it went well. I didn’t agree with last year, Kevin Skinner. I wasn’t too crazy about him… I would much have rather had that opera lady win.  Anyways, I love it.
After I completely finish this season with America’s Got Talent, I am going to start watching Dancing With the Stars. I’ve never really watched the seasons of it. I have watched a few of them on TV at a hotel. But I don’t have a TV with Cable. Just a TV with a dvd and vcr player.
Anyways, what do you think about America’s got talent and Dancing with the stars?

1 comment:

  1. You don't want to know what I think of them. Or do you? =0)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my blog. Everytime I see a new comment or follower I run and tell everyone :) That's how much it means to me.